Re: [Bier] WG LC on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pim-signaling/

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Tue, 29 October 2019 20:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3p4JNVKm1NfA3hQtibMKL4PneMhwQzJvYNFNSxSffVw=; b=xMtivhrhH4fpM97OjD4tuoPtXX+3c7oy1y09q9J6o0pWgea+/wgWL1IIlurSjwf7kx AmgeyoY80DRP7KygcmOn2zezFv2CI0lW+4X+w8ctKeHgLvjXIwD7q7MKcDWxCHxF8PYO ZZdtqzTJyFHN12bl1uMzW98ojyI5+ceL2JNy1UOMW9jR+Bd4Ox2c4S+cJw0B3Kdnuto4 zcVpTblTm94ZxK957cHkCeW/5DnL9AkXqGImLQCCIskWTOxO8/ZPdtLGetl5gzOCLrfC D/QD7sxSqTP3/ERCr/n74AmxK75XpXmPNgj1X2SIW1k7nst4fmEbyU6WLZwcnw61nMbc MKzw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3p4JNVKm1NfA3hQtibMKL4PneMhwQzJvYNFNSxSffVw=; b=PQKrAKWNYi+PPMT/4D56gyEfyrudyKoe4EiEiSmaWfKvxXAXM7GIIDOlEeuWF/+r1S f/tiViTYSlHJqjpIKs/pzsTQYGRWa0IHdiBgf6xWX8w8d9LN2Ci3Y82FTyxIyTmq/BFq QNlvUBIuLmNZmZ1DGUy4WGj/0MoB2tAyUaKI0rNNEnxvpdo8Fkp3SfIlZ606MmIg7btw O6YR7cSV2/86DDkGZfNZj1I2RI3FxjzSS36/4gucSSdxWhZlsac23db+b6DWF5tltPbU lpGwArr9/P0kP/iJ9Pk4qiUabHy3YjerehXmV2tQ4XoM+T44EivbigibGkk50fq5P2om 37uw==
References: <20191024152401.GA24806@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <DB7PR07MB47454939E389C61D765EA35891640@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <20191028080131.GC24806@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <DB7PR07MB4745D595FB417013F944018F91610@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAHANBt+fa_P8PDrczXEwYqMCNtoU3_pzFZA2UYXdr4aoU57W0g@mail.gmail.com> <20191029201944.GE24806@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>