Re: [Bier] Call for adoption:draft-wijnandsxu-bier-non-mpls-bift-encoding-01

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Fri, 09 March 2018 01:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5BxRqRfdfSZBhf6xcKJ4zlIOlgUyapkKiMkI7vx7wUA=; b=i83LHLMoicfEYILOsAYWgjimQAjhmdFzKb0h2pwH83SvQZ9Qw0YQ8KkqhUc5PIZBUn 2iGdRR+p9zNJZGVovKEcdUxdkFJfBjB2abpOu7oYUcdbFDsR9FSMyZPAv4zwflJB8ctg bt6f3ZgNKxRELvJaB3KYMVOnKfTXD7zhDaz/uUsgl/E1/YRfMpLwRoFG9zfmuSDa1UZL aiyjTgKnO7seuF8Jpr+ikrSN3YFxxsVBBc8ltUkix6+Tr7Um7b5lDGQS3RfFIrSXnCU1 Wdw+wYDCdZbRNqi3U6LdTk0SJRDUuBJMStfKSGp+YiAw0BLwKruugtCH3TDOBFmIyFVh 7PwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5BxRqRfdfSZBhf6xcKJ4zlIOlgUyapkKiMkI7vx7wUA=; b=g36XYYBiVy1mzVBTt7ZfBz1BLaHf4y44bPUuxcw2cQCMrABih7X14P7AJtgzOofIV9 KhmeoGC6LeOlG8u7/UKi1UNCydsKdTpTTLKrBMxKsBelTmW0MMKIKMQrRPxPcWnQrNxo fhE5UUVtv2FMyDWr1IU7YZGpXZcYrARJZ4ZM8OSnDYt/UnT/H44PPh8jntHPzSs2Y3oU IineVIOIP7lrqywXIRfmO8Tplxl2jT9vZ+rVHVLPy89Kb4aID5WC6j3anYmPVgB8p+OZ YMFHXEsaI1fIWwWNfeUo1JlkVbE41JhIefGGJCf+dRNpphSLtD43/ErzLN3g6kuVyGRO o0Cg==