Re: [Bier] Call for adoption: draft-wijnandsxu-bier-non-mpls-bift-encoding-01

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 07 March 2018 23:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=djpV4NHv5avodVvhujN3EtTcRyfVkHwN2UoO+YSJuqA=; b=oqn85O1vSJFwZlAayajnxcwQwk63Zv7DezvMyKb8XRCGjwQ2ESRaJG6kEEoSNEWPrD LlvcCOWptwatdUbCDsozt68I51mF+n+X7gTg8vg1+Y/4IRXd0PT1knERh1c0TRpzYMuJ igW+CIxaKpItoO/HJcVR7c+b+lxYh3vLmGaUGsjKcDhsSO8YK/CFABa+YTOGYAdcHAJB sy58KWXBUO9Uvhers/bKdgqzRACJxECULubG4eN0Q+SvgNUHO8MqEmgjiAUQ5hYMib1/ 25cwxE4XtfWKc7cwRzwa8kNP/T8RR+G6tD6rw3/j3qMJnYIo1cXXF7Vbso+jJHJcrkR7 20Qw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=djpV4NHv5avodVvhujN3EtTcRyfVkHwN2UoO+YSJuqA=; b=m8UslX8tKzCZKUKNiFWG9vX2P0pBMv0akqhFyuInar2m24tu3kx0wx4aktXupc2gZx AXkOQKk14IHNyID0XIR6DAFA24uGdATQctYO4uEQYgfDpeo+4jhX4yfR3A3mXnxxmzcW 60os2eEPutasI2j/HF7UKNgarMFTmaj2bBIGbFzNd1Nc49T4lENJaYKxsvMto/fVMgUA Cy0a9mphTZuJy0pqNs284iYTfUtSICxSc/HBeQGyTEHw95M3TrIQ4QMPyV9qYHNMy4h3 GBqAuRyIWPCYk2efaS5dLPX4nYYp07SeTGfIijXb+mKy3M8adXJyeoN0n/ufH6DfLxjG fzcA==
References: <CABFReBrfrJU9u=ugG6Fs2dmZ+5vSs5pxySajfv9B7yvPuDW+hQ@mail.gmail.com> <20180306214558.GA7853@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hPdwJ5uPhaEWDcQUi+KUuKWT=kTSNv-JFmLP=pMQHqQGw@mail.gmail.com> <20180307000821.GA12400@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hODsMpKJSm-e8kaHdPOULd_DhJ-vEVoO+h3v1qQeqdW4Q@mail.gmail.com> <20180307023238.GB12400@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hM7MDRvwYbDu-FbxUMmxDSuGMx98rSMJ0ciK_=t_KOJ-w@mail.gmail.com> <20180307220830.GA926@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>