Re: [Bier] Call for adoption: draft-wijnandsxu-bier-non-mpls-bift-encoding-01

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 07 March 2018 01:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PFmEvx4gWasRc3yq4DJ796TRnSRGxFNO9bNNk4lxXJ4=; b=nfVAAU4w5EB1DKJr1MloB4jo7cUJ+mdlDf4Pb6KZtQhuAmMxfwfaKEaZEVnY9TIGD0 FId/ubbdxJMcGxxIdmJeOiW9sdwkxr2+/pKnVHKVW15ZCOIf+vyvPYzCSrK8p2m4nAu5 riPjW88OfyWyw5Oxx2KmboCRlzD6pyesPPvNcmSN39rIh36ALeT9cbN44ZvcmseZoqxz aB8pJnCPoV1SfvrAf7DBoQElziAixoGgHDwagug9PnL2pZqBJR+MXQM8/gLp2Hk+1GlB jDA1EHkY6BrlFX9taPTXZhRwjwC0Jl9jvVdu+XqLn7dC9ye5UqmIKwzgliFi+0mjtwhJ bBIg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PFmEvx4gWasRc3yq4DJ796TRnSRGxFNO9bNNk4lxXJ4=; b=FynyG6Xdvpu9mOe2E29iKiXpXzCHCg5zkRJLUyioc5QiUbmsrW+v2Ctg/SRGqCi9fV cNK6/CT5oRK2YDKPoWkyjAiWR0ul7L/xo37qFXhLZMxC10qzWQrotoDSzWNHmZJP+wVe JQgSYNVD3G1WSvD389Z8m+Px0vxW8eIEWHW0SSepSq1g2Q/4LN9tqa5R4SrzZW/Au/+F bkpobVgroGp6EA/owd343AQCwrYHavYuZ9SujMTJOysnB+IHWTNrJkPEg/sJJDjAnmkz THYCaPJo5Xn523hKRxGfZqdD1+l5Gw0+5GaPOxZRvdBnE9dTjShoa5uH55DmT0rC6KRu 2UrQ==