Re: [Bier] Comments on draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang

Senthil Dhanaraj <senthil.dhanaraj.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 15 April 2019 11:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Y4tZkUFDydFPCcuWXJYO02rtWiLczN8MZfgDJJdKtgA=; b=DOITdtciFUUP+X4DXWDh5TtatC+dSPzIko0jYITW+fDL/Y+/IUqNWrTI/w+VLXrWUB kpM/mAk/0LWdUWPXp1NNyYttzdUPrriTwGwYQA1a7sfhZe14ui2lKN8NyfLJb5lfxJ1H o3jW1xhRQz70xh48vrms/r5M6h+iCslODMEel3dBogfg+WJpDVS5QKvMFlDGgIepmp3h AoaKU55h0BNXNcxh2UFNnbstx+Hflx2GJOaiJW/xmvOBT3FwLSofOKUIu5e3J0M1VUK0 pWTjfzth3Ky9o3VDWtr6MomVa7VXdlGtD7nPQlq5Qd0cF1OB6+jbYQ8tKiG6JdDfCVRP 7z5Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Y4tZkUFDydFPCcuWXJYO02rtWiLczN8MZfgDJJdKtgA=; b=Te4ybtyC+raXs2+p6DLOUcB+06KA0uqtOB3oKvC4WFqsNpblvTfRk69OR1ZrrJckIm Qdpd2JuKXzCaUfp3XnfqkJD1XhZ6KWWHhcEz4lDQuQNbz+MmX7NJcOcWg91sorTolJ3p MV6G1VPOmjiiepts7YuQGbGWgZNuO8MrZxIB3Lj4JEwnMifi8/RSu1AQ7xOs8L0/0/R/ tKy2+PDiOlyjI8hREiFxsvW9mPPSBfnWTbqV41xNgMBIAlK/a1pTwukxj9DeDIegCHi1 iyy41hu2R8ZJzYZnIGegQ4ZKQrfg4RaLRzuLt+GADgSsaQPORKU0hS++PaeQGxscaXrf fcjA==