RE: [bmwg] Updated:draft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Wed, 28 November 2007 13:07 UTC

Subject: RE: [bmwg] Updated:draft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:06:21 -0500
From: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com>
To: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <gvandeve@cisco.com>, "Silvija Andrijic Dry (sdry)" <sdry@cisco.com>, bmwg@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6379; t=1196255218; x=1197119218; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Rajiv=20Asati=20(rajiva)=22=20<rajiva@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[bmwg]=20Updated=3Adraft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt=2 0 |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Gunter=20Van=20de=20Velde=20(gvandeve)=22=20<gvandeve@cisco.com >, =0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22Silvija=20Andrijic=20Dry=20(sdry)=22=20<sd ry@cisco.com>,=20<bmwg@ietf.org>; bh=nmTp6TrAz71Bx9Xa/NQGYnPEa8K+cv6iaQ0prjqgKVM=; b=ZBfIgo9XESrUPkfrKXcMZVaYAVgzEHleBWRGPL2tiL8PM6ogHOZ+A9vwcM9R6XPYfeeL4NaW /92hXOOcNoXaVzOCO71ISxhCz2VCVjneRwq0r0gZgZ9zL4nAE5sBpFAm;