[bmwg] Re: Updated:draft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt

"Aamer Akhter (aakhter)" <aakhter@cisco.com> Thu, 06 December 2007 09:02 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 04:02:15 -0500
From: "Aamer Akhter (aakhter)" <aakhter@cisco.com>
To: "Silvija Andrijic Dry (sdry)" <sdry@cisco.com>, bmwg@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6302; t=1196931740; x=1197795740; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=aakhter@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Aamer=20Akhter=20(aakhter)=22=20<aakhter@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Updated=3Adraft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Silvija=20Andrijic=20Dry=20(sdry)=22=20<sdry@cisco.com>, =20<bmw g@ietf.org>; bh=Qc+ngK2f3TXCwF6TSB2S8tH0sgiw3vmWZKZM6PC3wqU=; b=XnirR0IIbosVsWdS/N+YdQW11q6Xvu1ioZwn7zLdU+csMZiLOky1kTzijtA+OWqQBj6eHBv6 Qs+lsBcCRSoqmVBQlYoWuIYODsYbgOWJFrZEtZDV3C3gYTBt1wt6CqUn;