RE: [bmwg] Updated:draft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt

"Silvija Andrijic Dry (sdry)" <sdry@cisco.com> Wed, 09 January 2008 19:20 UTC

Subject: RE: [bmwg] Updated:draft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:19:37 -0500
From: "Silvija Andrijic Dry (sdry)" <sdry@cisco.com>
To: Thomas Morin <thomas.morin@orange-ftgroup.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8855; t=1199906418; x=1200770418; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sdry@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Silvija=20Andrijic=20Dry=20(sdry)=22=20<sdry@ci sco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[bmwg]=20Updated=3Adraft-sdry-bmwg-mvpn scale-03.txt |Sender:=20; bh=X2yjKewJYS6Y0t0VOH6enR/Z0MB7VQou+QVYhDbLEVo=; b=Wr90/QM+aGS5LOUlpzq6OkJYdUwNdTnK64nRZOrLnUXQEwof1RAMM62szx Fy9tEtYOzbqYNOeycWNh3NrM2CFmS6HN6dl+HF0vGNG8VPy4xg4b5zZ8curr f6JUx7BqQK;