RE: [bmwg] Updated:draft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt

"Silvija Andrijic Dry (sdry)" <sdry@cisco.com> Wed, 05 December 2007 05:35 UTC

Subject: RE: [bmwg] Updated:draft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 00:34:31 -0500
From: "Silvija Andrijic Dry (sdry)" <sdry@cisco.com>
To: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com>, "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <gvandeve@cisco.com>, bmwg@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=9451; t=1196832916; x=1197696916; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sdry@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Silvija=20Andrijic=20Dry=20(sdry)=22=20<sdry@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[bmwg]=20Updated=3Adraft-sdry-bmwg-mvpnscale-03.txt=2 0 |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Rajiv=20Asati=20(rajiva)=22=20<rajiva@cisco.com>, =0A=20=20=20=2 0=20=20=20=20=22Gunter=20Van=20de=20Velde=20(gvandeve)=22=20<gvandeve@cisc o.com>,=20<bmwg@ietf.org>; bh=4//tu2NOnwOe2ckn1CxUu2QlO0ZG70j3moEALcsiyeY=; b=PFOCihjhkCNJ1BA2HPlVLqT4yKjRKZToYDubGjd/sR9wo5plXfVyYZEVps0te110yt+TUicb 7v1weS0n2kjCFNOrBE8WNyoslY+c4WSXyYKO4S8CGhAKpuyPTX9cZY6O;