Re: [bmwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane drafts

"Tom Petch" <nwnetworks@dial.pipex.com> Sat, 18 July 2009 11:37 UTC

From: Tom Petch <nwnetworks@dial.pipex.com>
To: Kris Michielsen <kmichiel@cisco.com>, 'Al Morton' <acmorton@att.com>, bmwg@ietf.org
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:33:23 +0200
Subject: Re: [bmwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane drafts

Just picking up on 3.6.5 and 3.6.6, no!;-)

I think that the original 3.6.6. is just fine and wonder if Al has misread it in
the light of 3.6.5.

3.6.5 does need amending to bring in line with 3.6.6 but it is an additional
'if' that is needed not a 'when', in just the place where 3.6.6 has one.

Your reformulation I find less clear; better for clarity to put that conditional
clause earlier rather than later, as you originally did.

Tom Petch