Re: [CCAMP] MELGs - Q&A

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Tue, 16 April 2013 14:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=cXWgHjsjamBSdoqm9RBMyLFOYE4RykSl84dLzyB7nGk=; b=x5C8qJc3DUxmj11Zgx2ngFgB/RJhHBmasiaQMIlbL+A+eXGU9T6Qo+4IfKUHmeJtOr BOpRu8gzWvNwwlLBBA4MmJV+MvlMY9PuJ5lz4gCyenzz8m6sRzHcWYmLI95GgWiPbi9/ LIl+nIz/voy5Y6nfgB4hNt5SmtHE0yqkuFS88o7SiKG5eB72hg2PZFKNre4R8C5MpvWb fm7LFGO66Wk2aE1FDQuYyxQZa1juGayop+x+WviOILkazeq2kH/5qUtXAi7UlLRWDznb blCWeoFQTKHdzHnJ6rcFckPbUN49SD1qp6dOljXSRoj4Ts0mSpjYDsHace9XS1frTuQ6 z9Fg==
References: <CA+YzgTvskemP5yyUHXWr8iHWB0V_jh8Q_hAudxNQnCA0++0Xiw@mail.gmail.com> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF8358877E9@SZXEML552-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A191B0ED0@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF835887B75@SZXEML552-MBX.china.huawei.com> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF835887C70@SZXEML552-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CA+YzgTvbQDzh9yVJmO1HuNyQOFDXsccrTbO5Fz7jE28wv4U3dA@mail.gmail.com> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF8431571FF@SZXEML552-MBS.china.huawei.com> <5150C704.2040007@alcatel-lucent.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A191B162A@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <D8D01B39D6B38C45AA37C06ECC1D65D53FCEC067@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <CA+YzgTtZd7x14E3B=FVfo78f-AAbQ3JcNOP6_1LBu4BogSb0OA@mail.gmail.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A19238C77@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <D8D01B39D6B38C45AA37C06ECC1D65D53FCEC408@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A19238D39@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <D8D01B39D6B38C45AA37C06ECC1D65D53FCEC509@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A19238D8E@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <D8D01B39D6B38C45AA37C06ECC1D65D53FCEC5D3@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A19238DF9@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <D8D01B39D6B38C45AA37C06ECC1D65D53FCEE545@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A192390AC@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <D8D01B39D6B38C45AA37C06ECC1D65D53FCF022A@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com>