Re: [CCAMP] MELGs - Q&A

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Sun, 17 March 2013 00:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=I1xUd+1ujegpTK1GWE7Gs0lOyst3n3Len6p+BeRs3SE=; b=0fqCTHvlPup7VDjMMSUYkyO6XORnd5AzZbFi2ZpKMjCY0lq6eOg1E9eyzEfDf+btKz t0kgUqXZtluhGlca0lxZmMIC6IuZatKG6r0bepUxPLCprvPIFzvbj6yzfTXUjp4FDlAW dlI1kPvgFm0SxA/BjLe7kX8VSddZo4vkEV+RNlrg+f+kvp1CbxFGTCH7Lja0lMqeHpK/ TCsuetJQe3wM03CBHLY0YCB5tYLC2BIuzH/+JEv+6ds+ZSwlg8slIyGD+bWYykp29wjZ OQGaqudiSD3DluFckHIU7a90dHYtl4ieeVqmPTVyzqWsiYeGRwgKmYJwQOZJAXFiX+y8 Z6qg==