Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-03

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 27 January 2022 01:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=72OTZK2XGEx8xf1kZNDv33oGF9gkD1caLb3fScbk7UU=; b=pXWCnKuhDL3/q3o7YhzA7WhGc7h9pM4+so2sAWnYb2LPrHf23xg1ry2RO+5UPHwBJn eFj8XovQ13+DsnixPlGRxkqJqRjid/jbQ665Fa7hDFD8udwJIcsErVzH6cFlseVeaKJ6 aOuJutfSghJ2fc/HnXOFzynqghPzH3pouKSeidQ3nXZ6DfTqXqct9snT4/Z3XKWf8+g6 96GwYGqzt1zCXpgMMXs0IEE4JXxW1nGvxFFcFJQ266qATa1/0CgG5kZpX6UC5areWEo0 64zdmRBcTp2l9L1/Q64ztaJHNTxLB1vslTHaKNxJl+f1DMor4mUHvykEZqj3SHzD5k1D cJnw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=72OTZK2XGEx8xf1kZNDv33oGF9gkD1caLb3fScbk7UU=; b=sRs0i6N0DA92UDzLDID3vpovXslUqSB1og/zSWdXsEImUZcfO4TYntkDRu2l7/Sl+H KS2IMkKqDw1o2GazOqUgz+LFR5r9dAyX5XTU1H9hyXzLrUtPu7VCcO4hvCiqesn3ZmLm Qw4khbUA0m8dr8k7ycza6dHH+HgKlnCq+WP/LJPlWasio5L8O5/84mzQmoi++ZsgsPrH 3ZvkPFe3Ewo8LiphES51vOuDb82eZaSsJixBzTJrQgAEdT6N5wGb07Ur0ZSUe6DiuVII l7w8eyYaIrcrll+jYW8oqWsKwKAcmosNNWgiD4n7P9HCTCn9PGbBS76se9A3nptvJzJg dlPw==