Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-03

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 22 January 2022 20:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=C7PKJEQJ16qDmjFMnA/BNLUrVtqGfBtmaeKsr7qxzmA=; b=SAIHqmwl/sH26J8zeDUdYM4QTm+IiQ0cUMDgCoB8zcSHCWfVganQmQyUB3guuuxYVe myZIiz94Ci52V/I/4UH1225pswBTNw1vg9GlAH0Oj7Xmft2l1kiFf0J6qCL+XZycw4xq iWcPYAtBU4YOv3gT+aJ0mG1gM5RmKDEAuoEJNSfhoEDKpOL4HBiw/Sa76Bm3BcsPgZH9 c7IvUeftdntrHAGfT5mocmhWKhQv8lpN3Hby5xQPlmJI+fEasQeK+X5iMM0rpL4XAOHe OV5iTjDw4ic7Chj6ZOGaTTMXGx6LphePREBtOJv2HlVDyXmfiAruJo59GTuXZAAlzzt0 u6yQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=C7PKJEQJ16qDmjFMnA/BNLUrVtqGfBtmaeKsr7qxzmA=; b=GU77/FBjHa1Kvg5nIldEA+/MqfwzV2hv1TZAVbCv4JAFwPOb35r+bBeReGl+IZ4Q4K nQq+vglRE6x0fSBoj3kTw/6nLhLTSW2ka9ltN03qFkeZgk3qFMH/9La2sL8HJTGqK931 e5egLriix3upnKD+Z1GDPjIAeUxK7f+EHwJqwM/rz/Wkl3XUsyvyO1vQBjnthOHQuRzK lzO1/at+NrBx69COEoWi04t0KECsD4pBK8VmStpVKdNUUHyWAD9aA2BnfCJu00ouv3wa akYvyGp1aiowDqI9TlvHhXauyS/zv3YApTqiZaA4gx7xGpivzPkEHng36CbSv8VnAq4U L3xA==