Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-03

Igor Bryskin <i_bryskin@yahoo.com> Fri, 21 January 2022 15:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1642780564; bh=FBqSuyfynGjlGUTJOZe0WmCToR2zU/l9GsIDEirYxdQ=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject:Reply-To; b=dHzeCjINtJNlnqA+B2hsA74cautrnZy9m+oiWrwZBI90lvdIMwhNKtCaF36oF4UTTx/MeMItJod6aXJvgzUvnJ27NQ/Wa2hWc1e+wCtaEHUVh0j9UZqkKl8CKTjsshPP2pAx2U3OzQJ1AXh+nQe6gSIv0JF2wVe+dvBe9sdqEcBcv76LyRcw7I4gOkjtdwhRHovH0J/LhQCuQQ+0o6T3kOKOhunJmQ6YLwWGHIw5vjd5Wc2ejzQxaUH1hTxz00tuGmnvnNvsfwKdA17Dl/s7xpBLt83YfIBByHfGuMzQx3Q3U86Y3E6Nwo16zmWQoOjPQWG+EttiT0X72alhU1WPMA==
X-SONIC-DKIM-SIGN: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1642780564; bh=aRJrgcmIcHcjUWO2dSThTfmb1bcNiRWFwyhHBRJEOYa=; h=X-Sonic-MF:Date:From:To:Subject:From:Subject; b=DC5N+CB8bxVr79mBQtCt4DdmuzBXFiaAtjvTqjJ7TLieAzOuwxYCM6KRLptloIvOStY/5WdR5RQSoq7a+AYtfxkvtCcYWRh2HaqusV2LX6m5z/8Zx5U3OyOp1RmQeJy/4IGzIcci4w0B2mrC7aYXQb0XWO/xNI49urYA78ZQy31rwM13phBTJK+Mh5R47cIQ82W7UqmK2xbn2LRje0GclF2xgnj8F91oiFfX//GV92soT3+R4h2EhTR1XVRVcvcqUxbdpBsvDy/R5YxyVWV/im2vDF30O+7mNndvAKOnQeq4Xp8hYH1+nes5T2PH8vek6N5cMHjgUSxWbTBhPLNIgA==
X-YMail-OSG: IEDIS0sVM1mPCXhc.c6xUU12cYBvDnfSMX4nFQK1ef2SzBj9PKqau68zqBckEsc kb5ItcACbGaVuIdh2rb.VtaE.kjqy8CE5CkM6vLOAFXZCEfaaEDHGyQui2MuSf5BLDh3Hma6tLvu u5FztCiweekwt7yUXSci3pw8ylX3ZpguFXHGrkG2gqlJ9pOqmG3oV8cG.vTuHKpKoDbyEmHaydhQ iy.a8Qov2sx_c7q0EHhGIbGs.7c6WnlecyOeV6HDkv.H7AjkLuk2Q4MqtAv6ub_C__IEFY8_noLa q9efXmGZ9DRgLd83zoCbJuNqcvoF1OewWK7B91kODLmpkk2HA9omdQsg3JC7LDw8R_Rbq7MzvYo5 40X0LFQv62eVLj2WP8aymKBzEKvs68uREwCSRYkSautAimA4tCuoznQQASl7MUePUZA6NhHpQNnX S.sHcpmC49F0PRGBDFY62RJhXKXe2svf3mW.FXQ_N.SU9wvGbBlD4rFG8aj34l_.2xyV1w19nhJx i9VTsySRxcJeshIvKAe9eESxy5103E2U3dtySGXhzasrl3IiZf47e3YhwAW8hxusK7zWcJw.jft5 L5VjjqfTw_tk4bgvTl_I89JAdXQjMWh_603dqUwuw6sNblbGtRxMBOIojsEHfN8mOr5g7QYkd4Of BO_EDud6woX7NI7m9DAAMBup_jsf2M5iPT9zD52dx7zIW5ZL3Q8hvFENJUKOiFheRWnXl8rWrJdb 1QUnxpQUutIFRPVfPVl_zzF5Id96mx8sgjFAijWBfNICN.u9Kr00fr1rswv1Afl4ocGbMxXGz1zK 8dHhiEsqM_VDkb5YCatZ7ET9tHj4hZoQameSKLnR9i1ZGJBPz5kXitD_s_mdjyrBTOKIG_LWq3Ed Rm6qtxk7n0cyKiexkf1I8alokZGdyPvoUFUDwHRxYmHvl6xpKNf_teDKXv3h8jFo.e082..AKY.0 FWe.7vX6ugF8tVty5FE4RU3lrh3d_9R6rKZxSmWT3jQ9_OzPjgbFTONypsPo2KXv1ppdSwgQ9.q8 9PFKtDcEFMau2rYNe3Efq5y4_j.k8lPvouczFyQUvCvrWn92SI6jF2dktLJxCiN8d5mq51Yo032v jjsskq8E48X9x6Vb5FtBu_gyLaSZKfqebgvXjx_FaOqXoZRcwT0c2Nfi.5eEO9bXMYhg3W.fdLLF 4x002ra3E9bZr7G5Th3dAnd62bcBOKFO0C5hk7CVTQac1LfE5J8sveJGuAuq2NMtggszyu47wG3U PxjX4hnfa7UE6D5l9qLQ8luBbJQEYQ7pg0lrPt13H1cZqi_KrLczaaXAK_X9z4ajQ2KWjiwtbh0i BkPERsDIsUC.dX3tKrbk.9P6HovFcka5U0G0lg3F3aGRsgVSi_bbsYC2v2GOhiVJDVxxEUZ4.XZP 78z8qXeYOfiCcM9hTyEG1CPFptSOIGdeG4k1EZQ.kP8vp4yvkYv8TXdnAsHjSlrI2WmSdeMUv8zC taLmC45T9UaILlvaOTocTNaqLcNXuI0bGJAiqmWJLmIzT4bOU61XwPnw.eEAPqx0_Utjaa.PlZVY 4aYh2ZNUCaWwNKVDR3xrWdtGSrBPHvwJ.m4w45miJawLPBLoSVuND3jd1IvPJsQ2Gaz.5BmND6EU AeTbS2w_c5T15aoMgbqjaHXpmXeVWvnwZ1QUGlfgrdMYxlpSETy.W8PwP.lEbwdM3BXURTgkc5ID bESYQmvTqpxswzAcO5x41rpk1_DF6E3GK7nbiaHwV2VVkXPGP8xo3yDRt9Y_.PxUbgEKrZtllh2k UyvhWXoKtcX9YHQW6dziozZene5hC9C.XXQone7XDun.FjRout71iW7b68TgKyyn5BX_N4wrtq6E gQAB2LXy.zEyntfHtrS3K.R7HcYGVAyfmDWTqz2GwMvlqQZpyOUAXjioosNo6QluNJiQbFK5uVYY KoviGuRgN4lv1fSRTy96jnr3HNxeGaeJJGiUCAEbVK5_bY_cnYiJR3K2iXe4iINtqB2l8LxnGSbx hrOmnLSKirXvP7Cys_pYhZ0nz8Ml1GQgwlfFvJxzYMvT9j81bpkcNL2UVVlYHYtM.UwHwUK6yxVo .xOLJlVfNHhGiuhXoSAm0WQVlFruQ6dLUrkDdtHPMLEekWHQHlUuPTKtF.hg18g--