Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-03

Aihua Guo <aihuaguo.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 22 January 2022 02:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=a00+Bfe3L81BwDmHeuHyD21s3bnkzWmqFEJmEZhslt4=; b=ApezvaIsgMcIkv+4RKpdL+SvXpJkIaoZ/RLEy0WqwblmL8WkymmWbv86OTAMa+sJrI Np9q8LVn1p5kPnj2xNfocA9zBlTUmt44LDRaOMz7RhGf6qe1rK6Zd3ydwFNrZez5Ns/8 Rva1aBylFimP6qSzKxfV7rtzhU2Y0UhiuW6f01q/O5vsaKpUk1SIZTby6DygwFATU4Yq euEfj1fXtHyoh83mPF+bTEkupYmNfYna/JOq/B0XipqsWZ2piDzYSP0isYfCdgJVP0yA 6e6/hxuR0w81/9vq+MDjLPvvGQtxF8m3aShqCWq2Uzgkfa+sGBD7rLrk2jKmF+ZMEyS5 EJAg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=a00+Bfe3L81BwDmHeuHyD21s3bnkzWmqFEJmEZhslt4=; b=CZxbD+Zws1TyBsj59pd4vM+3seAdFGLtz21bA+3qwdKQKeWXpC1a+Axdjxp+xASwGu mBcFSKwAVspz5cdDuEvTxkdkcLKgx1B6vnCIQBkHJF+Hijpted4uaehjzh1N4WI7rnQH TbzcI1WmCFLMksxHcenZZqLb4dRnGX2X7m6aDw/CZo9gGuo3U8T9eTW4yY1EL330eNZM wJoIBTtKWWYbSiw8rmSWlMralJ3K3EhuX7QWdfc1iEtnm959wuvzEwJig/4KYjLuDNnF uMxlmwnt/VhNtXoqZHQ79tW38Atkk1Qua5sEy9maU+XFSIu9PLS444QRa9GTxL0/3XKP K3Xg==