Re: [CCAMP] draft-ali-ccamp-rc-objective-function-metric-bound-03.txt

Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com> Tue, 13 August 2013 01:57 UTC

From: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>
To: John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, "Matt Hartley (mhartley)" <mhartley@cisco.com>, "CCAMP (ccamp@ietf.org)" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 01:54:02 +0000
References: <6a054c6778634c0f9d84db0f09b9dfda@BY2PR05MB142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF84EE47162@SZXEML552-MBX.china.huawei.com> <9D50FCE7413E3D4EA5E42331115FB5BC105AF32C@xmb-rcd-x03.cisco.com> <9895b66535d3425aa6954280befed5fa@BY2PR05MB142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE481360CC@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <403c214579834abf91393c4a1cd2c4dd@BY2PR05MB142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.66.72.159]