Re: Polling for WG adoption of draft-chen-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension-02.txt

"Adrian Farrel" <default@olddog.co.uk> Mon, 04 June 2007 23:16 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <default@olddog.co.uk>
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: Polling for WG adoption of draft-chen-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension-02.txt
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 00:07:48 +0100
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Well, I wouldn't say we were overwhelmed with responses, but all that we saw
were positive (although there is a technical point from Jean-Louis to be
addresses).

The chairs believe that this I-D is a useful, if small, building block for
inter-AS TE so we will make it a WG draft.

Authors, please resubmit your I-D as
draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension-00.txt. Please make no changes
except:
- file name
- dates
- anything needed to pass through idnits

Can you get this done before he cut-offs for Chicago?

Thanks,
Adrian