Re: [CCAMP] [Teas] Decision point on scope of draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices

Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 09 March 2022 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=RXpzDfRMFen2QZl9+YOcRzUS222iIa71zAnoLQnZVYY=; b=QTvhjJY7+8jXHKVMA1Eu7tr3aa/aWq0ycGw1zNuwALa1o/41vV/tdC9mBLulU3LXBO wlSn/YNKvwzgoTHLdCoFetMxaFYsZ2SOQ2j4e16P24vn5xlGppI5aaAF430FFA4iJPzk lbgFwVAk7turxNU45xLH+8IGCYiBhva5jh0wMQrY7Jk4Qd8Xt5K04PYKFEUUEkNXslPd NzmTdLb9QG8Hw3paA/u+6/Fs0qCnT1VKgtkZqAGgD3LOm8mCpCHdPcvFDY2C7yGxScCS odgkuOQT0b353YOClMmGON8wAUm6sDTwXqXhmqUxXQOaBeJjIALR0V4HVzLuDS/amjwn 2ZKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=RXpzDfRMFen2QZl9+YOcRzUS222iIa71zAnoLQnZVYY=; b=p8zgjLX6C8LqDPKPVd4WQrPumVFz8vmf5spinSZyBqmTOexwOXIEmNnXlL4uJaTd1e 9dqiMwAWWLTHEKtHfnOkUGBeVAHxUdtC9yQpjs4AypHf1+rsti5L0/HccB7MvufD07DE xx4Yq/O5xbQ6zmZsGmHN3ZnLlyHKrzz/f3fBdkvE2C0RA5glKUuLLv/KYo6ekSq9r+IU oPkbj8o+OboPyK7l4FAOgemC6tZxQhvkTw5KisaXpM0RKa0vPbVD/KouG6rICbemGYC1 ol+z8mv7ZFAvS3IEhpyJsbBKzVo8OiqJJNAogrI1zN/zwubYLgNI/717e1BS8GMi5ymM 95pQ==