Re: Moving right along ...

"manoj juneja" <manojkumarjuneja@hotmail.com> Sat, 20 October 2001 23:29 UTC

From: manoj juneja <manojkumarjuneja@hotmail.com>
To: dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be, zwlin@lucent.com
Cc: kireeti@juniper.net, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Bcc:
Subject: Re: Moving right along ...
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 16:29:45 -0700

Hi Dimitri,
            I don't think there is any issue in including the
conversion table in the draft. Even this table can be kept in some
informational draft. The inclusion of conversion table is a valid thing and
probably nobody on ccamp mailing list would like oppose. I
still didn't get answers to other points in my mail.

Regards,
manoj.