Re: [CCAMP] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-03

"Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com> Tue, 11 February 2014 02:10 UTC

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com>
To: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com>, Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com>, John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>, Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>, "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <db3546@att.com>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 02:09:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.104.209]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-03

Hi, all,

     For those two issues pointed out below, I have already replied in this thread (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg15552.html). It is being addressed in the next update of that draft.

    As for the  Last Call on draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-03, I have reservation to proceed it at the moment. As for the reason, I concur with Daniele: frther discussions are needed to see how to proceed relevant drafts all together.

Regards,
Xian