Re: [Cfrg] Multi-recipient public key authenticated encryption

Neil Madden <neil.e.madden@gmail.com> Mon, 27 April 2020 15:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=7ehH0chgnEw1zWoJw3E1SJY5lTPl/+SfQ347dVI/4oY=; b=FHug8Ki1xJ3G/Frkny2WnHWH0CgD6smD5h32k9Yuy26MdbJClsqCMJzPixg69jdp0X L/PuNOcCsT9Hn0zIXK4R+3tNGTf7AJuWhP8ZZ9fLnQ0yC9dqXvYH7yqylSEyzGfqSWWn qoxfgMhLkq9INl7yJAcqHbuZiNsot01/F7zgR9uBOvWkHy6AudelZOOC3/tT/99j1/Vv 9WtC3GUzwrOAlLt8c1GVluEVG2tHJqoVhb1PNeBZ8YUOZiT0RsY4yAmUzDJrZByBvfJb lGOl/UlQ6hze+C2s6zJgIeAN3K7xP5d0UavldjIZCc4yIGppBrKMCG0SAZ0y6c9QVK05 pDGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=7ehH0chgnEw1zWoJw3E1SJY5lTPl/+SfQ347dVI/4oY=; b=jl23xdvlu6EoDgouC9iWQzbPnQtPAbo98nOM1fKh2mfT9oJKv3GWqKqmxivn87XYxZ I2cE3USe+GAuX+ZmrGcHkH5Ahz0iUyRNOsfKSD9G/A8VVNc5c9uDvvm+sh9Yj2XIuRvf NQYXEpTeEwHKu/pVAlLmnEtviQNvgqC93wYOxWr/GKrS+0D2qgQ/NmScebSP1B1itxC0 R5f3qsndN33Hf+KeuS8lz1eefPfrgpnoSwDkwFA2LrkCuau5nSWWXmBxXsdO1/cnm2NC HHVSgY9qLWYXWxyUk6q8hkOQJpnSwir1ogljHNkTF6hRVM6umXPVZuT81ziHhTVoQ5JB tgEw==