Re: [Cfrg] Multi-recipient public key authenticated encryption

Paul Grubbs <pag225@cornell.edu> Tue, 28 April 2020 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cornell.edu; s=g.20171207; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=K6y/bqMhc15+IFrB+aRxrhQB2dZiDrU+LLhgA9v5Nz0=; b=Rg9vuV38DXqo0lFR5bd3e6Qc5xKxQoBL8+HsZWTs6v4it936/MTFBhh2QBFVZDJHsa 2CN6c+Hqo+7AGxDk1/3axif5mJlWNtD6/OF/Zhfohh73U5/SU8B2LKSEWDUjqWIwtXSA Dx4KJP7qXR9TQ3hbwS+aRgoqUqhVNtrtCPlStKKxgnwceozxvr+kYUTwWzQRLxkwHdcO 1P6WZvKGjj9z8z0VzWYN/nmKk6be4lVYZ3r+eKg9aLFnEqWjR5XVxlgiIE9gFeKM3LpX 1GRE0qvns788bzvDtuE8OlHhJR0AB6w6+hJ/rNwubklFHFCO56ayXHlaMl9Ex94Bh3H3 OA5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K6y/bqMhc15+IFrB+aRxrhQB2dZiDrU+LLhgA9v5Nz0=; b=THPmkx1q+BqZBecYWCU3AUq0ssLV1DnvSw1A49/RL62cCK16zJ6Ap7zbZJETNzQ6Zu 5Iou8u1u0p9M0CyGZvkNUXaW4yfryhwVoLydzC+r9MkGzgfxNQvDsXXqhufb76PXr2+9 a4PddSBT7AZXSvjD7dVLowMKEDJOL1olynkwQmkrdea4TT7lc8mP+hDwNGia+cBa68uz W3pFjM9NZAeLg7LcgnzEVxtRWLbrPMFGqWNJM0P2kg5C3lXHrUeY75soSNBCWDL6Kz4O 0gYunQ5IufFfWVveeKlewRG511VLs+O9eoHJNkDhzZeO/KTeCY/VlQUQPI6LLIbAGWXU cdVg==