Re: [clue] New Version Notification for draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-00.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 14 September 2012 22:02 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:01:59 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Roni Even <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com>
References: <20120910223439.673.38316.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <504E6F1F.1050702@alum.mit.edu> <E8F5F2C7B2623641BD9ABF0B622D726D0F4E1123@xmb-rcd-x11.cisco.com> <504F5DE1.2020003@alum.mit.edu> <E8F5F2C7B2623641BD9ABF0B622D726D0F4E269F@xmb-rcd-x11.cisco.com> <00b901cd9294$28cea9a0$7a6bfce0$@gmail.com> <505350D9.9070200@alum.mit.edu> <00bd01cd929d$eddff290$c99fd7b0$@gmail.com> <505362C6.2040300@alum.mit.edu> <010c01cd92b0$4d8147f0$e883d7d0$@gmail.com> <505381C4.8080207@alum.mit.edu> <011101cd92c8$79949eb0$6cbddc10$@gmail.com>