Re: [clue] New Version Notification for draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-00.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 14 September 2012 22:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=76GYhQzaCN3joLQ/FceiLjK8OkPggZgf16KqVSe/zbI=; b=ToyQjtFLYbsks4KLpSP4czhmmeEZEeJQ93b63PN3vM9/rb2oz/qp4mzTzTE+P2+1vR diDi5FeHadID4xO/sJdIDlIJQPTW9RyiFO1+QeBiE1olukXLVQFiAmG9UJ0aTECRlh0q 6v36uyCrUg4UHggdtH7TzWdSpWTKTNucTAhgyJ52nFpM37vwV1DfgP0CSu8fcvsPrbcj 5BvHtk62ZVC6ouY69dsHuJK/gJQaOKCpze9Jj3c5b7UgyaM+f6C3+eZ5LU8Ef2zWGSBM 3fFPOhrHjsqLwq31RPNrn92FuYKnQzOOWC38dlmGrVBlw52Wkg3mQO12V+Zvh6QpmOL3 G8mA==
References: <20120910223439.673.38316.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <504E6F1F.1050702@alum.mit.edu> <E8F5F2C7B2623641BD9ABF0B622D726D0F4E1123@xmb-rcd-x11.cisco.com> <504F5DE1.2020003@alum.mit.edu> <E8F5F2C7B2623641BD9ABF0B622D726D0F4E269F@xmb-rcd-x11.cisco.com> <00b901cd9294$28cea9a0$7a6bfce0$@gmail.com> <505350D9.9070200@alum.mit.edu> <00bd01cd929d$eddff290$c99fd7b0$@gmail.com> <505362C6.2040300@alum.mit.edu> <010c01cd92b0$4d8147f0$e883d7d0$@gmail.com> <505381C4.8080207@alum.mit.edu> <011101cd92c8$79949eb0$6cbddc10$@gmail.com>