Re: [clue] New Version Notification for draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-00.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 14 September 2012 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=hgb1iZXJQbpMg0Wmg854rtGdP1T+nwcMOR5243xMrr4=; b=l/hnLJNlQDvGBmwM5Ul5yBUNXTWJibg+H5XUtrTnthOIyAcs+wA2vUVFnB1TIaYwFw dbQc2UIa30tHdAm9SMi8A9/augt4Yd10tl68ArkK+XcOflvEtpi0zIeH1iSgvcTRas9D 0zXWfgciySn52T/sA/86K4Y0zWkUrZcJW4uogoiB0rZXes7T0c1l7tqPgKt1dT5aG8tt 4tdb3wmbF2J4UOkHBbqDhT+sLMEcf+qJQu46SVCsNfC/g6ZHLX6HgaV5b7FDIAZqkoHD OBqfwljPsJ460ImZrR638abo9tEqiRY30LF7lijbDGLNkW8sFaO3Y0k0g3W9YQQvR8rp fimg==