Re: [codec] Codec proposal: draft-valin-celt-codec-00.txt

Stephan Wenger <stewe@stewe.org> Sun, 05 July 2009 19:11 UTC

Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 12:11:06 -0700
From: Stephan Wenger <stewe@stewe.org>
To: Jean-Marc Valin <jean-marc.valin@usherbrooke.ca>
Cc: "codec@ietf.org" <codec@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [codec] Codec proposal: draft-valin-celt-codec-00.txt

Hi Jean-Marc,
Re point 2, the license to be used (once the I-D were to become an RFC) can
be found here: http://trustee.ietf.org/docs/IETF-Trust-License-Policy.pdf.
It's a BSD-style license, like yours, but the attribution is different.
That's what I meant, and I'm sorry for having been unclear.
Regards,
Stephan
P.s.: AFAIK, there is no formal requirement to have the correct license and
attribution in an I-D, so there is nothing wrong with it for now.