Re: [codec] Individuals and hats

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Thu, 14 April 2011 15:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mramalho@cisco.com; l=3646; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1302795377; x=1304004977; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=Vpdsvif0n2rFXLYSmp94CEwNDlUk+waNSmQ9hSSIUYw=; b=XcRSA6r1hFKTkiZkwayBQjVcf4+Xj3S1sY9Gq2EXRWipVjzoohlH3FDn C+OHtXT1GyvR0neZMg/cfS7MQDtzIGSacHf4LnGCGBi+MV9RQsvaIMK+T jqv3VpZMcA065RZobY0iR2JnVobGbqOAQG9+Cl5cI1Dh7gEnSGsfvlM5D U=;