Re: [codec] possible issues to track

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Thu, 25 March 2010 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=s5KtJV1H04U5S3fcudPMqKsAA1gnwXPODevvP/z9nh8=; b=wg0j4ld5fSoNuZAvLu3A9gU+kR/GFi2gVryFmWNPucKVSr2q1SE+cn3qjbCqiihm1l WmKU9p23ghcQO5neTf6a64oNbDcN8E5z+Xqr4dwlmPpePB0ZE/a9H6BZorIip3JhT4dD wwx9mdBOpfkopHq8Eissg7EDrbFmPIbT58aBM=