Re: [conex] Review of draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-06

Matt Mathis <mattmathis@google.com> Fri, 14 June 2013 00:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8ZN10ll3bxkk7JGyjctGkM8TTVZhfXc8noeiXkDPlK8=; b=hCDX8OAbBH891mLsjcv130NmDTqXX/WH7fFR4xAjb2uPWpVZV4K6zZiTGJY6+ItdIQ N4uMGfOxRRWsRKnUiWGLFcbst6vqifN8m1CAhCTelw1SYE0Uxx3QbAQQ9jfvwy6aTp1n oz8/1Idi0Qlsp2pXxPVL0uXAexCvxuBcurck+UmclAWR/HGoSXEf7VIZ5vqrBobp5qMM OzKW4xXr8OaZOpuQvb32/M8agFEHPA6RnIT7FyLWJpIBY5ww9kP0Y9acIbKQA09OTOpd 8BQ3w1egC9g6FA4iqNlXkUIVVSVBMvQALkGnBwdYNxTZfIUmMuFfPGsBM9CzcFQY8Ik4 IrQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=8ZN10ll3bxkk7JGyjctGkM8TTVZhfXc8noeiXkDPlK8=; b=H1uF0wLP+DdaW5i3D7pCjBoPusLoAvoDHBEsTlULt+di///qFhQVt1KUgwirOKol0t OSeEGR0xLXALTB+0yi1c6a3EwvUFH0ksci4WtWG0zak2KxbVi8corXQctr10plSqWef/ RI1Z4HE03FhAzGM62TaG5TCZJ5DryxEtSORVBoYxIgmZLzNkYqkcw/p++NBaaE7QPouT oTzEiIpqd5pJv3r2TKLt7TEi/u1CNE0N464CDFa+8FF2Cip+5GqKIs731E7laSdGALxT kjd65khKVQ19W5RvBKeLhFvYJmWmiy12tZ/YSR7RDlVTEs7kpljFxOD0SrSWJyY0wixT GxyA==