Re: [core] sleepy to sleepy communication I-Ds

Salvatore Loreto <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com> Thu, 01 March 2012 21:03 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 23:02:59 +0200
From: Salvatore Loreto <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>
To: Bruce Nordman <bnordman@lbl.gov>
Cc: "core@ietf.org" <core@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [core] sleepy to sleepy communication I-Ds

Hi Bruce,

thanks a lot for your terminology comment...
that is for sure something that we will adjust in a next version
as well as we need text explaining the fact
that there are differences in how the sensor go to sleep
or in another way that different sensor go to sleep in a different way
e.g. just turning off the radio to save the battery can be considered a
sleep

actually we were already discussing, during the writing of the drafts,
the eventual
implications of the different way to go to sleep on the design of the
but we decided to do it later as well
hopefully with the help of the community

cheers
Salvatore

--
Salvatore Loreto