Re: [core] sleepy to sleepy communication I-Ds

"Angelo P. Castellani" <angelo@castellani.net> Mon, 05 March 2012 09:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=7yCYPb27ApBOPrYIoE6hFJpvDH1ct1QfFiXaVLpfBM4=; b=Wwy1qsnUkezpmY6pO5ow9VzvYOhtcE2gKjxlW7Evys+IpvO4peooZrFm7lYkTlNaxR 9JUUQWbZAcZtK1dKIff/O5qPU2o5lItZdtYL53ComS2EJnmpqzofmoh3jLqwYhDLmHOh Q2Z2J2Z5Utb4kAt7t4f/s3PoTEiUGkghWPh9M1LewGzi9yFlcwgsvqiy2VlYWA92d95M BepNuSF0LeCtlwMQbn2FBV+06+mvDsRQh14/ujmfliLzQEZ7kv0GQ0GApX0GEaiW7o9k 6+v4Z0xoF1lTwcCg9FPEOYAn086KsUgQ6h04AcoyZO53aSOSkZRnVs/ggkrVsiBtk/sS Yatw==