Re: [core] CORE Draft Agenda for IETF 77

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Sat, 20 March 2010 00:21 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:22:01 -0700
To: Charles Palmer <charles.palmer@onzo.com>
Cc: core@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [core] CORE Draft Agenda for IETF 77

Hi,

For the most part, you don't hear many discussions about physical security or tamper resistant hardware at IETF. Mostly IETF leaves that to other groups...  That said, as this early stage in a WG I, imagine the implications of this have some relevance to the security work this group is doing. I should point out I'm not one of the IETF security people so not aware of all the stuff going on. I suspect you would find some people with plenty of knowledge and/or interest in this at IETF but it's not a main focus of any IETF work.

Hope that helps, Cullen

Cullen Jennings
For corporate legal information go to: