Re: [dane] WGLC: DANE-SRV & DANE-SMTP

Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com> Tue, 17 February 2015 22:41 UTC

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 17:41:12 -0500
To: Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>
Cc: "<dane@ietf.org>" <dane@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dane] WGLC: DANE-SRV & DANE-SMTP

Dear wg members,

This is a belated summary of the WGLC  (sorry my fault)
The SRV document got number of good reviews and editors have updated the document to reflect the comments received,
version -11 should be final WG version and we plan to advance it to the IESG.

SMTP document did not get as many reviews, only 3 that I can see Paul Hoffman (no comments), Dan York (not a thorough review) and Sean Turner,
who had number of comments. There github repository contains a version of the document that addresses all the comments received.
Editors please post ASAP.
Chairs plan on advancing this document as well, but we would really like if couple of people take a fresh look and tell us the document is as ready as we think it is.

Both the SRV and SMTP document have a dependency relationship with -OPS document thus we will start a WGLC on that document in the near future,

   Olafur