Re: [dbound] comments on draft-deccio-domain-name-relationships-00

Casey Deccio <casey@deccio.net> Mon, 23 March 2015 19:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JPKrDOrh7onHqf3BX4gATq+Su1RgOrM06J7hacHdUHw=; b=TOuc7om8lLrXc1jOHKWwakd2j6JBuXROpM8mA2wwg8rY75BeNPQSMHCqRpQLNyWrpV R06R67i/cmoijElGeFEEuuFfgn/D70xmrAKKtcyrxtUTtTqsirZSyAPBWKLDBOt491vo QjRBe8S+KsqGpWwDNrtoYmZ4xg6zHaH2S8dslff61OjfJFbyGxOT3tnnUQTjx9CxqnNS FoQ01DI4TkHbsNAOYby58wi+bYnv9rMoCyS9nNR/Dazi41ck9sVjU+3w7p7xgTmhYh3W squdEQVqP1/vX4N83F2Zdgq00KX2AnoUgLIGyzUUf2zRJFxPz/Tj/LKjg+twkZprz8cO IZOA==