Re: [Detnet] L2/L3 model?

"Norman Finn (nfinn)" <nfinn@cisco.com> Thu, 05 February 2015 17:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7350; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1423157692; x=1424367292; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=mDM7otFOHc/L6akGhYGz6xVgxdiR63p5dKndqoZgiB0=; b=TzvWVL3p+RgHEMJPSfGGVH7dB44aY6V/ZTPyy7ByMyawGUvuOcmdm1GU 00iZKwkrRlxuka0XZVYgX7NtrrAXt5mxWTarfYdfpdCmgZNN5nbFEvAL5 7pFDvZ15sxvChFxEw7YqXZIGb7LmkG33EbMi7mOvpSZoWy57phEtyg6vp A=;