RE: [dhcwg] DHC WG charter

"Bound, Jim" <Jim.Bound@hp.com> Thu, 13 June 2002 13:40 UTC

Subject: RE: [dhcwg] DHC WG charter
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:36:32 -0400
From: "Bound, Jim" <Jim.Bound@hp.com>
To: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>, dhcwg@ietf.org
Sender: dhcwg-admin@ietf.org

Ralph,

I think we need to add something to the charter for Mobility and Prefix delegation for IPv6.  I think this team and group can do a lot of good and help with evolution of wireless networks and the integration of Mobile.  Specifically:

- Determine the requirements for DHC to support the dynamic renumbering of networks using fast path delegaion as CPE front end between ISP and Private Networks.

What do others think?  I just think we have work to do in this space and not sorted it all out yet.  But do we have to for a charter?

thanks
/jim