Re: [dhcwg] PPP, DHCPv6 and Prefix Delegation

Roberta Maglione <robmgl.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 15 November 2013 03:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gAYXFOca0YtuMly2lsXpLEi0ia+9+e3XQuMJ05HfdqI=; b=rjuA4b4SCOtls1afB0qA27cvuuAf7ZrsL+ShiMGvW0Gg30KkOVaj+F87ZPuABHfLe7 ZuwoFFCvYZ8HgaDkKfirzJMvxdrYvHxy8/3KUUh6HRXDxQ89QBJRvHFLVxwd2fvW6hTK ER+KEA4OeQmBmshRk2A28CEU3xvq556oyQeAqQHIid0L8E+mO+Pp35qmx4KQtAIoKopH 8zJk02Ia3xz2TqNwK12tESmTnaCBuPVRXtyhgY6We87chWT3MI/sFgFZJHE1+JxHVj6M UTRs716pN8/OEvGUt2fjHElJVil2xkhY+9dPUEDi2/ZC1wdiazaThlgEs0FHHILAqDo6 8pog==