Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign-01 and draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-01 - respond by Nov. 17

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Mon, 13 January 2020 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=stuIVx+IsIMNxXshsv8Wm+xlUVQdvHGYwMkvkeVe8hA=; b=X1fMws2NUZeENKZIm1AvcURPa5yoJwpIIwR9ApL5DDewLvQxHZdlv/W0+r2IFqXa8Z ErrGaxYNCXyX40gnF0U9m7XbRABhur154DaHHuGbwpj9/jAuETTYdJJDbwfxParvaGdA 5EyZQQSVnOBWg4ZLJx2LxxfW2n7H0uxMNVQPYCFX279/3YNBeOwdx1eGSGTviD0OYBCi a+cVMU2scZk1UJ9ZA/P1cU85Ag82JGi1gU6z65mNqxp+DNVw9Svm9stQmjMpByPxxZaA fiQuc1apH/Ig3nJnVKjaSiuJG29x7gFeoY1o+CnLuJxIimmlAbs68JIqXoCrDtEQYuIG vA/Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=stuIVx+IsIMNxXshsv8Wm+xlUVQdvHGYwMkvkeVe8hA=; b=NbF/6voqZh8KHAZkc3ThpLTylI4Y4Aef2FGff+dE+JmMx3qtqGcvYYzt4+R8orxRHc 6pF4U1uZTZGr72JN9N6VXroxhx71wAYqSyyNvor8ZOsLEXTMMyIu93zXC5WkEBAP2zPL 6X3efgYfXrLX3PCSmrrF/PtZMGLTkI+C0aVqWjTImoz/xYVsr0d3cVFNny9yyyakDolf AD5tIuf3vaADySTkIBxqn1cSqSERMAQwWb1yjBTjLkEvXkt56ew+eZ7rd1O3rtLTNHCs zg9CZq3En53pkIuz9o0O7iPuiVFtG4h20bUWkuLhIhQ2L4PDZJZKBbfFfA1T9v8J6WbZ wFjA==