Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign-01 and draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-01 - respond by Nov. 17

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Mon, 16 March 2020 15:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6Mjmf2w4PPEYz2nt7QRO99F+bFREjcUF6lXf8NAsEhI=; b=MSvylajmc0WxQTV0OYx67wFyOcnYK3NmYnGWdELnGL46+DrljPxycH7aHnXG5mLxDZ Hcqa4I7nTaJcjl2q/W1x/zJm92gzBBOjkOu9n5OLybyBHFMswcfxyx/JgR5tB8flefdd so1Eg3yQrhY7z9lYUD7+azkpjSclS2+snG8FwgvKne7+pyW5VrP5DeRGEECiWZGl1LnP Lh96pMiWIAlMeO3oFuugVHf3tQ/Y60iaNMfHjBq0+pOJXiRbdtCzAVi5fbHmpFnt3b7S L6/nadyfRa3Vb/ui+0D4WruQimULJ2Wz+NDrbOMawtquzbQbaOWAJu9hjKxFQUR37z3Y 1Spw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6Mjmf2w4PPEYz2nt7QRO99F+bFREjcUF6lXf8NAsEhI=; b=kOyTbCuIvHqNe91aa72Fp9xScIPqGfRRioxggeszbNPRi9/ib+8yA7wRqvwVe18ioB K3OaOevgraAHIkAUfg+i2PjUl9UByotAPbrmthybmBdp0WACxr6ZkNoVvrctsyaGusXV 9RUuafrtwy8JSKTeors1XnNeAcjioatkmK+YHzhMPTz1Rd6p8ErAMhOjZ3gQ2yZ4hPYh +TnMTE1eLFaJcVPsHXdQ4lYKqNop5PrK6uvPMNGhtm7Z3WDfGqLKJGx8cYIMrRVXX1O2 ZiR+c3UIYoMj3E5FtF8sTHemS8NtFQi9a6gtV4kn8hB8y8uzIQYHhXsUxhCqjaPhOhAk qJ3w==
References: <c9976d83-7243-cf44-a9c6-ff858afb5247@gmail.com> <CD79D9E3-4B44-4D9D-85A6-849EC540DCA4@gmx.com> <CALypLp-hLE8g_z8fzxU-q-xoN1ogqo9Tqw1mHJUs=++DcXreig@mail.gmail.com> <A6AFDB93-2C79-4C54-AF84-B5F1CB55D620@gmx.com> <CALypLp-mcLbGVPd6b1Nw8qMeYX6_pDYQu7e72b9hGrk52TRSig@mail.gmail.com> <D1A4475A-E548-49CC-B8E8-1B5FDAD9072B@gmx.com> <CALypLp-5wKTY1Q-N6zRqd9fv_pqHk8x5F7Gy3topKFLhmnfZBg@mail.gmail.com> <B71EECEC-9A15-43D5-990D-8DB5257E0743@gmx.com> <BN7PR11MB2547CA97D31A485FFDE22CDDCFFA0@BN7PR11MB2547.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>