Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign-01 and draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-01 - respond by Nov. 17

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Mon, 16 March 2020 15:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=D/NxR4npP/u7S00zuLcHZud6LKYL49C2ATy17x0k+v8=; b=TLWQmbDy/na26f17NwgP4Xc5mEZwq5xMFhA/cQLKevN/x3j/Hb2GCE0TVM0iOHkaUg aOF4uJPG3iZEuzqbvo4HecdtIB/RSoTQXMot3liOCeMs3IlUyKT6SJy1z8pdLNHUgGJo 713eLYgY2GnxLLdPBUed0RVMyez8pALz5XG8JBzDIoT+n1wGS/C+UmnSUFTd8u04RYZh PeAH4+diN6dCVXFFOGTPMYNQsDJRnc2o92yYkx/bFwHHWhCRY/QP1FwNGwdbwTsZ7puj q567reReQZ0M4YIncodZ0+1UAegusxiZgVM/Vg7pEG6QqHuYK2MeXyZKSOmqKdWYx/Xk Jrqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=D/NxR4npP/u7S00zuLcHZud6LKYL49C2ATy17x0k+v8=; b=XCP2OTjtrzeXH/a2gRpRWCZkOVs4dMHANbLPawjD9evZYZuDJVDVbAW+P42D7NSlt7 yPeDxmZm1yoNYwUwkci8i4FjTAFJ7FOxT5WtaJ7mk19kSjxWZ8KPGbS4CkaXxpi6aIZP Wul31yGsdU5XAu/3eoj03oL0c+sb1084nI+tbIrMm8nAt3Zm+K2o47747d+KHqqDUp4P 1spaKYelmVy0rlykuMOfqaxEWV3STINp4wv+qJ8NpQWw3G+qwmcC5aQTgrluI81t5xB+ oBIxuX66yHAzeOPiEPwaixivDlVmrISygQAurx+e9+DmT0IuInGzTKZ6k27Y+9jyJOk6 B16A==
References: <c9976d83-7243-cf44-a9c6-ff858afb5247@gmail.com> <CD79D9E3-4B44-4D9D-85A6-849EC540DCA4@gmx.com> <CALypLp-hLE8g_z8fzxU-q-xoN1ogqo9Tqw1mHJUs=++DcXreig@mail.gmail.com> <A6AFDB93-2C79-4C54-AF84-B5F1CB55D620@gmx.com> <CALypLp-mcLbGVPd6b1Nw8qMeYX6_pDYQu7e72b9hGrk52TRSig@mail.gmail.com> <D1A4475A-E548-49CC-B8E8-1B5FDAD9072B@gmx.com> <CALypLp-5wKTY1Q-N6zRqd9fv_pqHk8x5F7Gy3topKFLhmnfZBg@mail.gmail.com> <B71EECEC-9A15-43D5-990D-8DB5257E0743@gmx.com>