RE: [dhcwg] FW: RFC3315 question

"Bernie Volz \(volz\)" <volz@cisco.com> Sat, 17 February 2007 22:25 UTC

Subject: RE: [dhcwg] FW: RFC3315 question
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:25:51 -0500
From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com>
To: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>, "Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <rdroms@cisco.com>, dhcwg@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7377; t=1171751151; x=1172615151; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=volz@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Bernie=20Volz=20\(volz\)=22=20<volz@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[dhcwg]=20FW=3A=20RFC3315=20question |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Templin, =20Fred=20L=22=20<Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>, =0A=20=20= 20=20=20=20=20=20=22Ralph=20Droms=20\(rdroms\)=22=20<rdroms@cisco.com>, =20 <dhcwg@ietf.org>; bh=IESTEGh+HTDgMDA+Pk2p+fP1op5CrUmOFO4+JWIoApc=; b=A63hUohDiM796TIoPJ5wxTdtV8+LLfbqzgMs8f5tCOTLcW1LvMUySymfUnGB/OjffRICr1hD Us0t34UCz4V5+ACZow5yLEefV625KZSY8cHk0EmiYzs9fBFAK418Twem;

RFC 3315 indicates how ...

24. IANA Considerations

   New multicast addresses, message types, status codes, and DUID types
   are assigned via Standards Action [11].

   [11] Narten, T. and H. Alvestrand, "Guidelines for Writing an IANA
        Considerations Section in RFCs", BCP 26, RFC 2434, October 1998.

- Bernie