RE: [Dime] Review of draft-tsou-dime-base-routing-ext-03.txt

"Asveren, Tolga" <tasveren@sonusnet.com> Tue, 11 December 2007 14:03 UTC

Subject: RE: [Dime] Review of draft-tsou-dime-base-routing-ext-03.txt
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:03:09 -0500
From: "Asveren, Tolga" <tasveren@sonusnet.com>
To: jouni.korhonen@teliasonera.com, dime@ietf.org

Hi Jouni,

[TOLGA]I was wondering how this would work from Diameter capability
negotiation perspective:
a) Does the NAP need to advertise support for certain application for
different domains?
b) Or does it use a different Diameter identity for each domain?
c) Or do the clients assume that NAP provides access for all possible
domains?