[dispatch] Comments on draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence-04

Michael Lundberg <michaellundberg.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 10 March 2013 00:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pZiOOnLfr43yafPm3BxRPrvm9BW9+El1j61pNMrLgtM=; b=gq418F10g0C3qMoIfe4qAF8mj1rwbiJj+Ia4M5gAGPx45yBjIOh3a2+/FDZT40cWT6 3ox1be2ZG3zzTRRo4ssFSHdqsyybG9HdCoEY57dSOvvSfkUskdbU1Dn6dAT0HVVrY6NL yrV5kFQh3AqB4Lk07U5DMcUQi7L5LgqDSTjCSt5UUo/c8Um84SRUu5i1c0jSoQ0L74KX 61Dkd44QmIpxOA9hK+TQY0CZJrwmc66PnsgngbQrfrZCictOkILQtU8/28TwYdPBwnjY S/CDXGUvJLiNgJhCoAJp4iN/y1AysefCE15xwESdGlRrUW6xE8WSZlIzOY00Q2P8G/UZ Grkw==