Re: [dispatch] Comments on draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence-04

Michael Lundberg <michaellundberg.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 11 March 2013 20:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4GOSAlcgcs/PS+LGpL5IQ+d34JXQfwDYKAK3hzdAwh0=; b=S8Q+00YWWOwipy8UI5Fh0yCPgQ3wB39fpKHagSIrrgonD29XsiN3gyqPbu+vARZ3xW GG9p6X8dm094YRTunH9XHHHPkpLOUGIztzeKt0Zyv9j2tu0kTF/h/AEHlZ+ZBLOzs8Vg b06cYqPThkiHh+/rXYM4bGHhsp/jjaDS/5c9xh6jZrDMZSgbgedZpJE1UNhZhC9VcG8n WH1ciM3dciAp3plJoIYLsc5H+XfJNL7RJK1sKHkM0WOY2L0/T98PgSo5/I4tu+GXVo9d YErBRueA9ySMArNJJ7e+IF7wDBFh05Z3QKy5GsSiMR4kW4X1aHQ/D8XxIUtWDraT5F5A clNw==