Re: [dispatch] draft-sunil-sankar-dispatch-sip-incr-00: comments and question

"amar deep" <amardeep_sinha@rediffmail.com> Wed, 06 July 2016 19:45 UTC

X-OUT-VDRT-SpamCause: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrfeeltddrvdeigddufeehucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecutffgfffkhffhpdfqfgfvnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecunecujfgurhepffggvffkjghsuffhtgesrgdtreertddtjeenucfhrhhomhepfdgrmhgrrhcuucguvggvphdfuceorghmrghruggvvghppghsihhnhhgrsehrvgguihhffhhmrghilhdrtghomheqnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepgeelrdeggedrhedurdefkeenucfrrghrrghmpehmohguvgepshhmthhpohhuth