Re: [dispatch] New Version of draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 29 October 2013 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=OMD8JYRI6VR+YPG3OPatlN9ankLL26mNWTWiBfRs4eQ=; b=W0YlIaY13KoiHnRnEXlkQzeGsNIr1asT786enbyvem7EQM4ZbGPjUZgEipxneNKCZS PjDPV7LRI+BJWTa+V9q1wrQK1uQveQG75I7F79g3b+yjp/EmPew55juMibla1nI54sM5 8BfGL+CbXWfaWuCfKbPNtQKSgs3t5VYepUuO766ETCtkOP7ZnQQY2c341f02S2xKiOYA /JrCC4Fmz/KaP2oFvpWrAnFPCMcE48IFCu+iDthCMYaN8qeWxqKyQ8527IKVfoMPyrjs nCMPQ7hOZuc1+OCe7eHG5Tcf0yWIC2oBG5/HwIo7xxIyVf25dfD1VVuo6RngEOWCRK17 EW3g==