Re: [dispatch] DISPATCH agenda @ IETF-104

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 21 March 2019 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=38DEiMC64nH9LsuzuScJ3puQS7WxLrq4+fGsLxweBUg=; b=n8FH67QVwy4wePsREslDBkkQXa8VzZAESePrb2NvAIFDcU0KlYNUeTEYUa+cwZqHG4 KhxsVqaMaMwXXytj4n4U7XK+z8Dud85hFMPxueFVjxkkYuL/RJss2gjwGM4ojbHeb2MF JErMVtHEjD9yTuOkgrMh1tQJ5sb0oSPpPGoLOuAgSWViflW654ZNMfkTGmV41DfMmrXS UfdTU9rUwQ7Se9uN9EW48quImEFQrFmDP4zdav1hxud32fF4w+FqsaGCwoOXVKh8R16P HX/nG8Ot2MyagqQhlh2dHrW0a3Wa+sSMrvD799AVQB5Rampk2EXUFpIeO+OZnN1v1GS3 KmbA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=38DEiMC64nH9LsuzuScJ3puQS7WxLrq4+fGsLxweBUg=; b=htYQn0YfN+scTvILzghyhg6Zy44NI84RdFLMI5KiYKEoP2jxG6THYr6dELel/4Qzf0 ijyuRa28sP5RXPmodXsVxd+Gr4NiEsrT8p+V3Mryr9y96v+ay7GMCkV2RDOFRIKUXaBv Z3LY67LzHwyG+onpibH261x4KwhSM9dP8uEeilB/+7no4pxVPMha5TKtj3my+ZeteCDu yHTHzZtyAs5XepZ7gdGj99lRJohmMySySpwjA/KD3mq+d+cOun5mBue/ZNMG2/ewrE95 n4jVtWkS6lb2TPOlkZBJVvWtns5gYTxkEOMTAZDStBevO9i8CG5SFTAqOdtZDsrpUnK3 l9RQ==
References: <CAHBDyN5s727gS=W2bcRhZJGY_bXMzp6RagnJAnZqM8w1RB7MHQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHBDyN63jzjrh3virjEko8B4oeXNC=bqNZaXz-03L4vKSVnjDw@mail.gmail.com> <a4146a99-f713-a393-aa3f-55c3e764abc0@it.aoyama.ac.jp> <3c9085a4-3348-489b-8a42-545f686c017a@www.fastmail.com> <892FDB9A-DC09-44BB-A540-61727F581C71@iii.ca> <CAHBDyN4wNmvz8rPdih=-50JTiHmicjgUqBFc38PGBNy2oJSTpg@mail.gmail.com> <a1ab2ed5-5e5d-44c1-880a-5cb0e8ababd4@www.fastmail.com>