Re: [dmarc-ietf] Aggregate Reporting - "Not Evaluated" result

Dotzero <dotzero@gmail.com> Sat, 22 October 2022 16:26 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Jqh/4D0Gas0CQVj4nui3exkMZUNxRTQWqm40jzXR+LQ=; b=Eqb160nHZxHbMCbh/kLyL6KCZr1UDZYd43daXRJe/Hh4BJ99RApFsCG4A7gr6CfJPC bnskZ+jktLkMRGo0icUXjusZAHTAiYoDtflEsfOJ+w9lhaBFFuqgYRouxQbD76tEd6ek XGgvFuHYHx3Um4rGTP8yl6DbI+SGVk8G6lQOBHTfCWx+beMFRmODa9ZPuy8Z9ZDdVSB0 Nggwh7OgDGsmAmrMPY68g8wkYo7b8gt/VL6uEc+hBHp0bt6CjDqa0nNDs8tM7nW3bF5p rVGa2xRLFF8Ox63u5nsnNIkouZ6f7nkBSuU7NrKSyGhY/jV+iN1ZB8QY8LfKp75il+an PLYw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Jqh/4D0Gas0CQVj4nui3exkMZUNxRTQWqm40jzXR+LQ=; b=gvEo8mP5GDg83giQKsZH4s8sMxyuQs9nXoYneb0ze1XulxMHeT5iN8qg0Wc06nWhqm fBFCHHRjnP5GbTewSvynYCEzzDcu5Pjo5kTkl2qxBaPeGFXlFyUhzl/5rycJ5pdi+61k tM4JfdbSs4u2/NqvxfO0Kq5RAQuk8bkPYVwOVy6CQBhA2B+LvUF/fdYl2ISbOMXt3mNK nYeXKovZ1Dge7saTKo+34iDTxDzZG5XNBmNjaLy+5767VIRodMGCOR46aN0xC8h6YvW9 sAiA+Kkwp0/ENtza6RK4QYqrG/RGOptkWhjdQzNWLTvI1F0k+uEMtQeIzRigrsDvRQTm 0RTw==
References: <9D6D6E80-B0B0-4CAD-B301-B0A17F9C6663@marmot-tech.com> <04FF4BB2-F8F3-4610-B33E-D4004C757E3B@marmot-tech.com> <CAH48Zfx+JPeoaFA4Z2zw982-+BkJcReyjK07u8w69KMSWx8vYQ@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB4351C32D2621D2024B39802BF72A9@MN2PR11MB4351.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAH48Zfx0B5nvz9B2WJ-uUEeszyaoHbPoc1oubmjnrqo_H3x3Sw@mail.gmail.com> <f0d90ca7-38b7-3a1d-2be9-30cad7bec31c@tana.it> <CAH48ZfxcYFCj_5S7CU+r-d1yypMCOX9=UvLmTCqMNSa_kejycw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4XoYdvk506_L6BjZD2EYWfAyCgLWTgGS3qsV0_=XHC76--Nw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH48ZfxHzEHRGW-Omkj_HotO6kSdUByxhJstQTWn5hpOapYaRQ@mail.gmail.com>