Re: [dmarc-ietf] Aggregate Reporting - "Not Evaluated" result

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Sat, 22 October 2022 13:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=16B4HARrPh5nDERWam5Uzc04MviOJFlJm3JiRuKh2Cc=; b=b+2znDdaZSPVdKZiDJZt3zKRd1F6XYA5795d+6vbeDRU/vHoNx9yurOrAhdf0j9PFF BPYq4tBu/XzU5Y/9rc3gNEzGyrCq4MG/FgS+VU1vT9ShSHJVPNhxFwZTWn7BNvLFOXaE nHoUJRMq8+u43UCC66neCjwwxeJpFoQ455uYMAScIk4zG65SPD9el27ymZdzA5BBchqW bzDaSwa2WDCLhrEhj+tqy/lggcpFZBMLr+BZYsbV6dx0rvxe70xt4z7aenjHCTlM5otz 7ddk6NbpnFjqpaLJcdcxHDuuRShab53SKzYDTMBrgPwvSwgbap6KK4/dl9OnMiiiztql GWSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=16B4HARrPh5nDERWam5Uzc04MviOJFlJm3JiRuKh2Cc=; b=jUEfrxV8tP+bnE9YOH/pePCZdrRJQiTZMvxctBA8qa48K+6iJGzT2npTtdYanp+wyR zL+GPsZVohIupLy6jkxmpkEeAK922CZ7x6NWiS0nZExrB8YriSgb6pm2LawQReThO/mM 9+gv9QEY/ZpN1Wrn23qgwK7rVlHbaa24+WxxvL+SGsSdxDUMGth8cusiWx7ym8AgfaUp ydc7lwV2cxPSPQuX9GyVhlyvxAVWtGvV9kAdsMGNzQeX0+fWOPUVmWzNRikc8CRlRg1E ltmWkunTC3WxVDrXSDYvRNq1xm1dxovYQQeb5gShOWvOCTPehnJzagOjD+XRNNUl0mzT ZlkA==
References: <9D6D6E80-B0B0-4CAD-B301-B0A17F9C6663@marmot-tech.com> <04FF4BB2-F8F3-4610-B33E-D4004C757E3B@marmot-tech.com> <CAH48Zfx+JPeoaFA4Z2zw982-+BkJcReyjK07u8w69KMSWx8vYQ@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB4351C32D2621D2024B39802BF72A9@MN2PR11MB4351.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAH48Zfx0B5nvz9B2WJ-uUEeszyaoHbPoc1oubmjnrqo_H3x3Sw@mail.gmail.com> <f0d90ca7-38b7-3a1d-2be9-30cad7bec31c@tana.it> <CAH48ZfxcYFCj_5S7CU+r-d1yypMCOX9=UvLmTCqMNSa_kejycw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4XoYdvk506_L6BjZD2EYWfAyCgLWTgGS3qsV0_=XHC76--Nw@mail.gmail.com>